Clinic open for cirrhosis evaluation and treatment
St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital recently opened a clinic for the evaluation and treatment of advanced cirrhosis and prescreening for potential liver transplant with Texas Medical Center physicians.
The clinic will offer services from 1-4 p.m. every Thursday at SLWH, located at 17200 St. Luke's Way, The Woodlands, by appointment only. It will be staffed by the liver transplant physicians from St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital Cooley Transplant Center, in affiliation with Baylor College of Medicine.
To schedule an appointment, call 877-645-4837. For more information, call 936-266-2000 or go to www.stlukeswoodlands.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- 3 The Woodlands runners complete Rise and Shine 5k
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG