Shadowbend Park to host soccer camp for youngsters
A beginner and intermediate level soccer camp for youngsters ages 4 to 14 will be offered by i9 Sports from 8:30-11:30 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, through Friday, Aug. 10, at Shadowbend Park in The Woodlands.
The camp will include a complete overview of soccer, including fast-paced drills, skill-building exercises, offensive and defensive positioning and scrimmages.
The cost is $130 per participant for residents or $155 for nonresidents.
Shadowbend Park is located at 4192 Lake Woodlands Drive in Cochran's Crossing.
According to its website, i9 Sports is a franchise of youth sports leagues, camps, and programs. With over 500,000 members since 2003 and 275 locations in 30 states, i9 Sports offers team sports for children, with a focus on fun, safety, and good sportsmanship. Each league is individually owned and operated by screened and certified local franchise owners.
For more information, call i9 Sports at 281-744-4322 or visit i9 sports.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Obituary: William Robert Preslar Sr. (1927-2013)
Local Advertising by PaperG