Rush's Hernandez trains at U.S. National Soccer Camp
The Texas Rush Soccer Club announced that Roberto Carlos Hernandez participated in the under-14 U.S. Boys National Camp from Aug. 5 through Aug. 12 at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif.
Hernandez, and the other players in camp for that week, were born in 1999 and were overseen by Hugo Perez, the U14 U.S. National Team head coach.
The Texas Rush Soccer Club is a nationally recognized professional soccer club for boys and girls. According to its website, Texas Rush Soccer Club is a nonprofit organization based in The Woodlands and was formed to provide youth soccer programs for the Houston and South Texas areas. Their membership consists of 2,200 players 4 to 18 years of age. The soccer club is an official member of the U.S. Soccer Development Academy.
Texas Rush Club is located at 2204 Timberloch Place. For more information, call 281-298-2180 or visit texasrush.com.
- 13 The Woodlands runners complete The Green 6.2
- Ironman Sports Medicine Institute opens new location
- Magnolia ISD high schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
- Interfaith of The Woodlands earns third place awards from Association of Directory Publishers
- Magnolia ISD middle schools' lunch menu, May 20-24
Local Advertising by PaperG